Hawaii (the list version)
There are so many things to say about Hawaii. SO MANY! It was definitely a trip I needed to take for a multitude of reasons (the biggest one is that I was “burning out” hot and fast). I hadn’t had a “real vacation” since 2013 and directly following my one week trip in 2013 I lost my job, so I have some (for lack of a better phrase) trust issues, leaving work for an extended period of time.
However this time I just let go. And I’m really glad I did. Here are just a few of the reasons why. I’ll be posting a video in a few days that better explains everything I can’t in words.
- South Point Cliffs
- Zip-lining over Uma Uma Falls
- Driving the jeep ANYWHERE
- Snorkeling ANYWHERE
- Drinking by the pool before noon/just drinking by the pool
- Falling on my ass while exploring (yes, I count this as fun)
- Smoothies, ice shave, tropical drinks
- Swimming with Manta Rays
- Sleeping in
- Chasing turtles in the water (no turtles were harmed during this adventure)